- The Endangered Medical Record : Ensuring Its Integrity in the Age of Informatics.
- A Women's Guide to Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Remission Impossible - The Future of the Australian Health Industry.
- Market Driven Health Care. Who Wins, Who Loses in the Transformation of America's Largest Service Industry.
- Terminal Consent
- Health Funding and Medical Professionalism
- Virtual Library for the History of Science, Technology & Medicine
- Howard Florey's contribution to modern medicine
- Adelaide House, Alice Springs - A real outback hospital
- The History of Day Surgery in Australia
- National Association of Medical Specialists - A Failed Horatius?
- AIDS - Have we got it Right? - A conference organised by The Australian Doctors Fund Ltd.
- Review of: "The Quality in Australian Health Care Study"
- Health Information - Making Sense of It All
- 'Smartening up or dumbing down?': A Look Behind the Symptoms, Overprescribing and Reconceptualizing ADHD
- Radiation Certification of Diagnostic Imaging Apparatus (NSW)
- Psychiatric Assessment in Remote Australian Aboriginal Communities
- Impact of Language Testing on the Registration of Immigrant Doctors
- Your secrets are safe with us
- Medical manpower: The continuing crisis
- Immigration and the surplus of doctors in Australia
- Aroney, Michael Peter - General Surgery and Trauma
- Bryan, Ian James "Bill" - Orthopaedic Surgeon - Master Surgeon
- Sheldon, Mark - Psychiatrist - Psychiatric services to remote Aboriginal communities